• Surgeons may use hand gestures to manipulate MRI images in OR
• Body heat, fermentation drive new drug-delivery 'micropump'
• Sensor detects glucose in saliva and tears for diabetes testing
• Spectroscopic imaging reveals early changes leading to breast tumors
• Rap music powers rhythmic action of medical sensor
• Football findings suggest concussions caused by series of hits
• Findings suggest new cause, possible treatment for multiple sclerosis
• Brain changes found in football players thought to be concussion-free
• Robot submarine patrols Lake Michigan for climate-change study
• Ultrasensitive imaging method uses gold-silver 'nanocages'
• Drug studied as possible treatment for spinal injuries
• Findings show nanomedicine promising for treating spinal cord injuries
• New technology helps Parkinson's patients speak louder
• Pandemic warning system keys on 'human factors'
• Findings show insulin - not genes - linked to obesity
• New stretchable electrodes created to study stresses on cardia cells
• Nano-tetherball biosensor precisely detects glucose
• Biologists learn structure, mechanism of powerful 'molecular motor' in virus
• Biologists spy close-up view of poliovirus linked to host cell receptor
• New imaging approach promises insights into multiple sclerosis
• Needle-size device created to track tumors, radiation dose
• Imaging yields insights into 'nanomedicine' for cancer treatment
• Geologist Marsh prefers his research on ice
• Shadows closing on early Alzheimer's victim
• Self-contained 'world' taking shape in Ariz.
• Toad licking can be lethal
• Ostrander concerned that coral reefs may not survive
• 4th hip replacement operation fails to slow Goldwater, political quips
• Spun-sugar fibers spawn sweet technique for nerve repair
• New findings measure precise impact of fat on cancer spread